The most advanced concept of the Campsia Dock Leveler is to have the whole drive unit contained in a wall box which is installed on a wall inside the warehouse, at eye level. This allows for easy and economical maintenance. This system avoids undoubtedly dangerous, dirty and uncomfortable operation. In the traditional dock leveler there is necessity to manoeuvre under the platform, where traditional power packs and controls are usually installed.
The Campisa Dock Leveler is supplied complete with:
- Platform and lip in almond anti-slip steel
- Single effect lift cylinder, double effect lip cylinder
- Safety stop in case of accidental departure of the vehicle
- Maximum pressure valve
- Side foot protection steel guards
- Various sizes of rubber bumpers available
- Wall CONSOLE containing the whole drive unit and control with low level conduit protection or motor underneath.